Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Precious Princess Tutus













Unique hand made tutus - - Perfect for the precious little princess in your life!


Satin ribbon ties and elasticated waist band creates the perfect tutu for any age!

I also do custom orders and sizes so if you are looking for particular colours or sizes please don't hesitate to ask!

Watermelon - dark pink, lime green and white tulle with green ribbon
Raspberry Delight - bright and pale pink tulle with bright pink ribbon
Citrus Burst - bright orange with pale orange tulle with orange ribbon
Lavender Bush - dark and light purple tulle with purple ribbon
Candy Floss - purple and pink with a cream ribbon


My Precious Princess Tutus - $25



Lil Precious Princess Tutus - $18



My Precious Princess Long Tutu - $30

1 comment:

  1. How would we go about ordering one of these?? My daughters birthday is at the end of April and she is turning 1 so I wanted to get her a tutu outfit to wear that day.....

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete